Monday, February 15, 2010

Stories and Breakfast

I used to write stories when I was in high school. Long teenage drama filled love stories about your typical plain Jane that attracts the wannabe bad boy. Oops, I meant to say that I used to write long philosophical novels...

What makes me laugh is that my stories actually had a dedicated following of readers. I mean seriously, REAL people actually wanted to read my crap? When I read my stories now, they literally make me laugh-out-loud, because they're sooooo bad. Bad plot. Bad writing. Bad character development. Bad everything, but they're too funny to throw away.

Similar to my writing days, I am 100% confident that in a couple of years, I'm going to look back at my photography and think, "Wow, I've improved drastically." So it begins, the best photo from my breakfast "photo shoot":

Strawberry whipped yogurt, bananas,
and cocoa powder.

2 comments:

  1. oh hey! you fed me this today... kind of. a variation :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yup yup. this was the "original" hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails