Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Unemployed Blues [Ginger Drank]

Before I left my last job, my clients were extremely generous and thoughtful. One of them gifted me a bottle of Domaine de Canton, because she knew I loved ginger. She mentioned the best way to consume it is to make a simple cocktail by mixing Domaine De Canton with ginger beer. She was absolutely right. The flavor of the ginger comes through and it's spicy.



Ginger Drank

1 oz Domaine De Canton
1 can Q Ginger Beer (or any high quality ginger beer will do)
Half a lime
Ice cubes

Take a high ball glass and squeeze juice from half a lime. Fill entire glass with ice cubes. Pour 1 oz of Domaine De Canton. Top off with ginger beer. Give the cocktail a quick stir and garnish with a slice of lime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails